Having a tea making a tea cosy

Pezza little assistant
I've been sick for the third time this year so I am home from work for a week. The bad part is that  I spent my birthday in bed, the good part is that I regained some time to clear my mind and restart some projects I had in mind and - for some reason - I had abandoned long ago. :)
There is a special feeling in creating something new instead of doing something upon request.
The mind runs free and there is no rush deciding to do or not to do a certain thing. It is a relaxing activity that sometimes goes lost when one "has to" produce a number of objects to be purchased. A creative process should always be free, inspired and relaxing.

So yesterday I had my tea on the sofa surrounded from all my stuff and having all the material at hand to support such process: maximum comfort, less stress. Basically the idea is to create a series of new tea cosies which also are my most loved products on Etsy. I'd like to have something new, inspired to fairy tales and to other forest creatures.
As I have no more fever, yesterday I started to work on the firts one. It will take a while I guess, as the new tea cosies will be more complex than others I did before, but the results are quite promising. Moreover my little helper is keen to support me. Stay tuned for news!


Nessun commento:

Rumirù 2010. Powered by Blogger.