Bye bye summer!


This summer was one of the hottest I remember in ages so, despite the fact I forced myself to knit and crochet cotton, I didn't move much forwards!(In the end september came and - with my utmost relelief -- temperatures gently started to decrease.)
Honestly I had quite a lot of ideas for the summer but my willing was overwhelmed by the heat most of the time, so I ended up creating a tenth of what I really had in mind. I had quite a feeling of frustration the whole time, because what I made, from time to time, was not that homogeneous with the previous and objects didn't look driven by a main idea or theme.
And perhaps I wasn't fair with my cotton creations as for I didn't spend much time advertising them around, so far they still look precious to me.

I crocheted necklaces, flower pot, a clock (inspired to the wonderful blog According to Matt) and cases. I guess they deserve a post for their own as, this morning, I  decided to close the "summer material" session, completing the two cotton kindle cases below. These objects are now available on my shops.Hopefully, from now on, a wool passion will rise again.

2 commenti:

  1. fai delle cose bellissime..complimenti ;)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie Lucyana, visita anche il mio shop di esty! Sto preparando delle cose per la primavera (accessori da sposa) ma ho ricevuto alcuni ordini ultimamente e non ho avuto tempo di finirle. Vi terrò aggiornate anche su questo blog!
      Ciao, Federica

      p.s. perdonami se rispondo solo ora, non avevo ricevuto la notifica del commento!

      Elimina

Rumirù 2010. Powered by Blogger.