In love with September

Pezza
Easy as it is, as the calendar swaped month, temperatures decreased enjoyably.
I love september, no mistery (as I love october and autumn in general).
But what I love the most is the change in the air: fresh mornings, fresh nights, little shorter daylight and the feeling that everything will be easier after the summer. Things, people, ideas start to move again. :)
I love the idea that - after the first rain - fields will turn bright green, like in early spring...giving me a sort of disorientating feeling.
(is-it-spring-or-is-it-autumn? feeling  :-o)
I ordered a new red coat on line when temperatures where crazy hot here, and now am looking forward to wear it, thinking about the best scarf/hat to combine with it! This is just to say that autumn is bringing me to life, together with new ideas and plan for the next months, things to do and - possibly - more handicraft markets to participate.
No anticipation on what I am up to, but I can say I started to knit again new stuff (exactly 3 days ago), which is the best exercise for inspiration!
;)
In a while, I already had an invitation to a handicraft market (around 15-25 september) beside this main event in my home town (FAST Terni) and I must work hard if I want to produce something new to show off! Not only time is against me, but my pets too.
Frulla
I adopted 2 cats this summer which are a natural dispenser of joy....but - of course - they want to participate the whole wool process! I must confess, I still have to combine the crochet/knitting time with the beast management! In the end, I can lock them in another room but I've always considered my knitting time a highly socializing moment so far...I don't want to be left alone!Last but not least, I had an anticipation of my work here on a "spicy" Blog on places, fashion, events and creativity (thanks again Ilaria!), called "Pepite per tutti" (Gold nuggets for all).
So, as I said things, people, ideas started to move again.
That's the macic of september.
Remain tuned for autumn news.

Nessun commento:

Rumirù 2010. Powered by Blogger.